Saturday, May 31, 2008

5/31/08

Morning-
All the usual SJ drills plus 3 nice walks throughout the day so far.

Afternoon-
Power clean: 2 minute countdown timer
5x3 140 across. I am going to keep the weight on these constant for about 5-6 sessions

OHS: 2 minute countdown timer
3x5 45 across. Decided to try a light weight. I may add 5 pounds next time if this doesn't hurt me tomorrow. I need to get the shoulders stable anyway, and this is one good drill to do it.

Suitcase DL: 2 minute countdown timer
3x3 L/R 95 across.

2 hand sledge levers: 2 minute countdown timer
3x3 alternating L/R I marked may grip with athletic tape so I can keep track of progress

Later I will do some odd object type conditioning out in the back yard, but for now I am showering up so I can take the missus on a dinner date.

No comments: