Monday, May 12, 2008

5/12/08

GTG with 24 push-ups and 8 pull-ups

Sit-ups:
11 on the minute for 10 minutes, total 110 reps

Run:
3x600m on the track

1. 2:14
2. 2:08
3. 2:11

Satisfactory session. I was having a little trouble pacing the 600s, but they were close enough. I am optimistic that I can at least run a 9:45 on Saturday, and maybe faster if it's a fast field. I went to the doctor and received a prescription for something to take the swelling down in my shoulder. He also referred me to physical therapy and said if the medicine and therapy aren't effective we can try a cortisone shot.

2 comments:

Colin said...

Looking good. Fingers crossed with the shoulder therapy.

Martin Schap said...

Thanks Colin. I would love to be able to train the way I want to again, so it would be fantastic if this works.