Friday, May 30, 2008

New Programming

I have been bored and uninspired by my programming, so I decided to scrap it. At first I thought I should at least stick it out for the 4 weeks, but then I thought this is really my only hobby, and if it's not fun I'm not doing it. So there. The new plan will look like this:

Day 1:
-Deadlift 2x5
-Side press 2x5
-Pinch grip DL 2x5
-Jandas 5 sets

Day 2:
-Power clean 5x3
-Overhead squat 3x5
-Suitcase DL 3x3 L/R
-Sledge levering

Day 3:
-Deadlift 2x5
-Side press 2x5
-Pinch grip DL 2x5
-Jandas 5 sets

Day 4:
Off

Until I add overhead work back in I will be subbing floor press for side press and front squats for OHS.

In addition I will be doing Super Joints Drills and modified DOE manmakers every weekday that I train. On Saturdays if it is a training day I will do a conditioning workout with odd objects such as sandbags, sledge strikes, keg and rock lifting, and so forth.

No comments: