Sunday, June 1, 2008

6/1/08

All the usual SJ drills throughout the day.

DL: 4 minute countdown timer
2x5
235-215

Floor press: 3 minute countdown timer
2x5
155-140

Two hand plate pinch DL: 3 minute countdown timer
2x5
55-50

Jandas: 1 minute countdown timer
5x1

Was planning to make up for the conditioning session I missed yesterday, but instead I did loads and loads of yard work. I mowed, cleared some brush, pulled weeds, put down mulch, and a bunch of other stuff for a total of several hours. It was good GPP. I had a really active weekend. Probably walked close to 8 or 9 miles yesterday and about another mile today in addition to all the physical work.

1 comment:

Colin said...

That's what it's all about after all - being strong to be useful.

You and I have similar goals in this regards but sometimes it's easy to get lost in just training for sake of training.