Monday, March 17, 2008

No workout today

I am skipping it today. I feel a little banged up, and work has left me absolutely exhausted. I will plan to start strong again on Wednesday. I picked up a bunch of weights today. Just when I was starting to believe I would have to buy them new, craigslist.com came through for me and I got all of the following for $100-
-Cheap 300# weight set plus an additional 65# of plates
-Curl bar
-Bench press
-2 plate loaded dumbbell handles (really bad quality)
-Pair of old 30# York DBs. These are cool just because they're old.
-Single 20# York DB
-3 pairs of spring style collars

I will sell almost all of it since I really only wanted the plates, but even for just the barbell set this would've been a pretty good deal. I am super excited.

2 comments:

Colin said...

Getting a lot of stuff lately man - did you decide to open a gym after all?

Get some pics up and let me see the set up.

Martin Schap said...

No gym yet. Give me 30 years or so and we'll see.
I will get pictures up soon. Right now it's a mess because I just dumped all this crap in the middle of my living room.
I wasn't even looking to buy more gear since I just spent a fairly large sum on that 32kg KB (and shipping the thing) but this was just too good a deal to pass up. If all goes well on selling the stuff I don't want I may come out close to even AND have a bunch more plates!