Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3/12/08

Warm-up:
Jumping jacks, push-ups, deadhang pull-ups
TGU 65 pound dumbbell 3 singles per side
OHS worked up to 140x5
Deadlift worked up to 363x4 -just missed the 5th rep. I have about two more heavy days before I need to cycle back down. I think I can do 385 for a triple, but there is just one way to find out.

Workout:
21-15-9
111 lbs power snatch
Pull-ups
Push-ups

12:33

GTG with #1 and Trainer grippers all day. Got so close to closing the #1 with my left I could taste it, but just couldn't finish it off.

4 comments:

Crazja said...

Do or do not, there is no try.

Annie Hatke Schap said...

Oh, look, Martino! It's your favorite quote!

Martin Schap said...

Oh look! MORE riff raff commenting on my blog!

Martin Schap said...

Only kidding, of course.