Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's my fault...

Seem to have tweaked my right shoulder (the "good" one! ha!) on my variety day. Yesterday's plan of 5x (1,2,3,4,5) ladders thus had to be postponed. I will see how it feels tomorrow and do TGU's and swings instead of pressing and snatching. I was going to take it easy next week anyway, but I may be taking a couple easy weeks until I get back on track. Luckily this doesn't feel like much. My best guess is that I overworked the muscle a bit with all the overload presses.

2 comments:

Franklin said...

In all honesty, these types of minor tweaks are just part of the type of strength training we have decided to undertake, i.e, hard-style. I don't even keep track of these as they typically go away in few days with a a generous application of Z (or just substitute your favorite joint mobility here).

Martin Schap said...

Yes, I am not worried about this one. It is already much better, so I think Saturday I will hit my 5x (1,2,3,4,5) ladders with the 24kg. After that I will be in the same pickle as you. I would like to pick up a 28kg, but can't quite justify it after all the cash I've spent on weights in the past year or so.