Thursday, June 5, 2008

6/5/08

Morning-
Warmed up with abbreviated joint mobility routine. Will catch up on the rest later.

DL: 3 minute countdown timer
2x5
250-225

Press:
2x5
50-45

2 hand plate pinch DL: 2 minute countdown timer
2x5
60-55

Jandas:
5x1

Decided to try the press and just see if it makes me sore. I may rotate press and floor press just to keep the occasional heavier lifting in there.

Noon-
Fighter pull-ups: 4 minute countdown timer
12-10-8-8-6

Push-ups:
:30 on :30 off for 4 rounds
19-18-15-9

3 comments:

Colin said...

You doing a PttP style progression on your DLing? Shoulder giving you any trouble? I ask as you seem to be starting very conservatively given your level of DeadLifting.

Martin Schap said...

I am doing a rough PTP template. Not too much structure or anything, just starting back slow so as to get back into it and make sure I stay healthy.

Colin said...

I reckon that I'm going to try to get to one of those functional movement courses next year, see if I can't work on eradicating all the little niggles I seem to have developed.