Monday, June 9, 2008

6/9/08

Anja is 7 months today! In other news, I skipped yesterday's workout. I had a long day and tried to squeeze it in at the end, and I just couldn't get into it. Today went well though.

DL: 4 minute countdown timer
345x1, 280x5, 250x5

Side press: no timer
18x5, 13x5 L/R

2 hand plate pinch DL: 2 minute countdown timer
60x5, 55x5

Suitcase DL: 2 minute countdown timer
3x3 L/R all at 115

Also have done some SJ and rehab stuff. Will add some fighter pull-ups in a bit.

4 comments:

Annie Hatke Schap said...

Happy birthday to our sweet little pie!!! She has such a proud daddy. :)

Colin said...

Again nice deadlift to kick it off!! Getting back in the groove.

Congrats to Anja - hope it was some party

Franklin said...

Great to see you dead-lifting heavy again. And a happy seventh month birthday congratulations to Anja!

Martin Schap said...

Is that an RKC commenting on my blog?! I am honored!