Tuesday, December 25, 2007

12/25/07

Well, I can safely say that this was a pretty great Christmas. Among lots of other loot that was not related to training (I know, what a waste of perfectly good presents, right?) I received my pair of 24kg kettlebells, a dragging harness, a weight tree (now I can clean up the living room!), a gymboss workout timer, a copy of Beyond Bodybuilding by Pavel, and that might be it. It was a lot of gear.
The gymboss is pretty cool. You can set it up to time you on repeating intervals, or you can set two intervals and have them alternate (such as tabatas, or rounds and rest periods if you wanted to do some fight conditioning). Another great thing is that in addition to making noise, you can clip it to your clothes and set it to vibrate. Today I used it for some density KB clean and presses. Nice piece of gear, and not very expensive for what you get.

PTP deads:
5-5
280-255

Double KB clean and press:
5-5-5-5-5 on the 1:30
used the new 24kg bells

Sledge hammer levers: front and back, bunch of different set and reps

No comments: