Sunday, December 23, 2007

12/22/07

Today was my anniversary, so no real serious training. I pulled 265 for 5 singles, did a few sets of pull-ups and messed around on my snatches. Monday I get back to it for real.
The most exciting thing was that my wife had her first PTP session. She did deadlifts at 65# and presses at 13#. We'll look to see her get a lot stronger over the next 12 weeks, and then if she is ready we'll start her on the ETK Program Minimum. She really wants to get back in shape after having a C-section, so she's pretty much an ideal trainee. Very motivated and eager to be coached.

2 comments:

Annie Hatke Schap said...

You'd better get that wife of yours looking slim again. Otherwise you might not be celebrating any more anniversaries. That's not a joke, Mr. Schap... it's a threat.

Why do you have word verification on your blog comments? Do I have that?

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Colin said...

Happy Anniversary Schaps!! Looks like you got yourself a real demanding "client" there Martin...good luck!!!

To answer your question, I'm from the top of the Island, close to Belfast. Go to dublin quite often though to play poker. Great place.

Email is c_mcilhinney@hotmail.com

See you back here after xmas I guess.