Friday, January 16, 2009

1/15/09

Warm-up-
Neck and shoulder mobility
Broomstick OHS 2x5
Back bridge
Hip rehab/prehab
65lbs short fat bar TGU 2x1

KB C&P:
24kgx5/5, 32kgx5/5

135lbs power clean and press:
3x3

32kg weighted pull-ups:
7 singles on 60 second rests

These were as crisp and smooth as I could ask. Next week the weight increases.

16kg BU C&P:
3x3

20lbs plate curl:
3x3

Finisher-
7 rds of
24kg 1 arm lccj 5/5
Farmer carry- 1 trip of about 25m with 2x25lbs plates with a towel looped through them in each hand. I grip the towel, and it is a killer even with the light weights.

30 seconds rest between rds

2 comments:

Colin said...

Awesome stuff again!! I believe you about the towel, I was doing towel swings the other week and my fingers were burning after only sets of 10.

I hope you are fit for a good days work after all this in the mornings!!

Martin Schap said...

Thanks Colin. I know what you mean about the towel swings. Those are much more intense than the carries. I thought after this one I was going to have to ask Annie to untie my shoes. Luckily I work in an office or I would have to do this kind of thing after work.