Thursday, December 18, 2008

12/18/08

20lbs weighted pull-ups:
12x3
60 seconds rest between sets

16kg snatch:
10L
12R
14L
18R
20L
25R
11L

Vo2 Max snatch cadence test

Bending:
2x 2 60D Timber Ties taped together
1x 5" length of 1/4" HRS
1x 60D Timber Tie barehanded (only to about 90 degrees)

All bends were reverse, I did not complete the crushdown on the barehanded bend

Levering:
Empty dumbell forward and back for 3x5 each way
Sledge for a few partial singles to the face and back

16kg BU C&P:
3x (1,2,3) ladders

3 comments:

Colin said...

Going well my man.

Vo2 Max work eh? That's new. Is that 8 reps per 15 seconds?

Good luck, and take care of those hands. Hate to hear about you having to be spoon fed your Christmas dinner ;)

Martin Schap said...

Thanks Colin. I don't know if I will start with Vo2 Max work or not. I just got curious as to what my cadence should be. Apparently if I start I should use 6 reps per set to begin with. I am trying to be careful with the hands. Feeling that steel start to move in my bare hands was an amazing rush though.

Colin said...

What has happened to Friday and Saturday? You've only be going a week !!