Monday, December 15, 2008

12/15/08

First day on the new program, and it was brutal in a good way. Colin, you are correct that the pull-ups emphasis lately is a result of my being upset about the recent USMC challenge. The bear is every bit as tough as I remembered, but as far as bang for my buck training goes, it has worked well in the past and it works well for me in the early morning.

20lbs weighted pull-ups:
10-6-4-4-4
on 90 seconds rest

Bear complex:
3x3 at 135

Abs:
2 rds of 10 seated leg extensions and 5/5 oblique bridge

24kg snatch:
5/5 on the minute for 8 minutes plus an additional 5/5 for a total of 90 snatches today

1 comment:

Franklin said...

I found the bear complex on x-fit: power clean, front squat, push press, back squat, push press.

NASTY! 3 x 3 with a single wheel is very impressive.

Do you use a real Oly bar?