Monday, April 21, 2008

4/21/08

Weighted pull-ups:
5-3-2
45-55-70

21-15-9 rep rds of
Sit-ups
Push-ups
24" box jump

5:01

Colin, that is a great point about the resume enhancing benefits of hosting a TSC. You have made me even more tempted to have a go at it. Training is going really well lately. Funny how having a limiting factor like my shoulder actually improves my training in some ways by forcing me to pare my workouts down to essentials. Definitely a lesson here that I need to apply to my training even when healthy. I am keeping that in mind as I think about my training plan for after the PFT.

Edit: If you want to see what I looked like as a 17 year old Cross Country runner, check out my wife's blog. It is newly linked off to your right. You will have to scroll down a post or two to find it.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Haha - I shall have to have a read through that tomorrow. Bet I can find some random embarrassing facts to throw at you from time to time ;)

I replied to your comment on my blog with another 1000 word essay - I'm off to bed now as I've definitely been overtraining my fingers!!