Sunday, August 17, 2008

C&P Test

Felt unusually strong and full of energy today after a full 4 days off, so I decided to test C&P with the 32kg. I was able to get 4 comfortably hard reps on my left and 5 on my right. I may have been good for another rep per arm, but I didn't feel like pushing it. On Wednesday I will work ladders with the 32kg and start to build up to the 5x (1,2,3,4,5) I am confident that this will keep me busy for some time. This is a very welcome development since I would rather take the heavier bell on the road with me when I begin my travel next month. With any luck I will be able to make a decent showing in the elite division of the intergalactic kettlebell challenge or whatever it is they're calling this thing in December. I haven't decided for sure whether I will be competing, but if I can fit it into my schedule it sounds as though it will be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Very Nice. What's this "intergalactic kettlebell challenge" all about then. I had a quick look on DD to see if I could see anything about it.