Tuesday, September 30, 2008

9/30/08

Heavy day-
C&P:
2x (1,2,3,4) 3x (1,2,3) at 32kg

Pull-ups:
2x (1,2,3,4) 3x (1,2,3) on a tree limb

Swings:
110 swings in 5 minutes with 32kg

Also did some mobility, calisthenics and elbow work throughout the day.

Highland games were fun. I took 2nd both days. Sunday was by far my better performance, which was good because the competition was much tougher. Same guy beat me by a mile both days. I got a t-shirt as a prize each day, but they are both size XL. I usually wear a medium. I suppose they thought it was reasonable to assume that the top finishers would likely be bigger guys.

2 comments:

Colin said...

Haha - good showing my man. Did you ask the oter guy what sort of training he did? Probably 20 reps to failure and long slow jogs.

I'm an XL. ;)

Nice work out too - good going on those swings.

Aaron Friday said...

You did a Highland Games? That's awesome. Good for you, man.